CAPS farm management professionals offer a full range of services tailored to meet client goals. Click the subtitles to see specifics on each of the services outlined below.
- Strategic Evaluation
- Develop Farm Operating Plan
- Analyze USDA farm programs
- Active Farm Management
- Secure Farm Operating Personnel, negotiate leases & manage collection of payments
- Formulate, recommend, and implement capital improvements
- Initiate and Supervise Repairs and Maintenance
- Asset Protection
- Crop Marketing
- Detailed Reporting
- Provide Inspection Reports
- Provide complete accounting reports, including annual operating budgets and cash flow projections
Samples of Current Projects Managed by CAPS:
Lemons and Avocado Farm – Ventura County, CA
This recent acquisition was part of our development strategy for one of our clients. The objective for this farm is to maximize the use of the land by redeveloping it with state-of-the-art technology for the production of avocados and lemons.
Mandarin Farm – Tulare County, CA
This recent acquisition was part of our development strategy for one of our clients. The objective for this farm was to remove the old and uneconomical permanent plantings and redevelop it with several seedless mandarin varieties.
Row Crop Farm – Clinton County, IN
CAPS oversees multiple farm projects for our clients. Drainage tile installation in this Indiana field creates a better soil environment for corn and soybean production, and more timely field operations.
Click below to see the video: